Feel, taste and enjoy the real spirit of Ukraine with your local friends!
10 days tour: Kyiv – Kamianets-Podilskyi – Knotyn – Chernivtsi – Carpathian mountains – Yaremche – Lviv!
Unique experience – local food, wine, songs and legends!
10 days Kyiv – Western Ukraine tour includes:
- Day 1. Kyiv – Arrival day.
Transfer from the airport. Half day tour if time permits. Welcoming dinner. Time to make new friends and get know each other better. Check in the hotel. Overnight in Kyiv.
- Day 2. Full day tour in Kyiv with Your new friends.
Kyiv is one of the oldest Eastern European city with awesome architecture, exciting history and mouthwatering food. We will visit UNESCO sights such as Kyiv Pechersk monastery (or Lavra) and St. Sophia Cathedral, explore metro system, enjoy handmade souvenirs on Andrew descent and, of course, try traditional Ukrainian food. Overnight in Kyiv.
- Day 3. Kyiv – Chernobyl tour (optionally).
Don’t lose Your chance and explore exclusive and abandoned city Chernobyl and Prypiat. Watch HBO Chernobyl series on Your own in reality. Overnight in Kyiv
- Day 4. Early check out and start our way to Kamianets-Podilskyi. Overnight in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Together with the castle, the city is part of the National Historic and Architectural Reserve “Kamianets”. The fortress itself is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and is known as one of the 7 wonders of Ukraine.
- Day 5. Check out. Khotyn fortress and Chernivtsi city. Overnight in Chernivtsi.
The Khotyn fortress combines architecture of many epochs and people. All due to the location of the city and its strategic importance. Khotyn Castle in different centuries was considered as an inviolable outpost by various states: Kievan Rus, Galicia-Volyn principality, Commonwealth, Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian and Russian empires.
- Day 6. Kolomuya (Museum of Pysanka) – Yaremche – Overnight in Tatariv.
Yaremche sightseeing tour. We invite you to dive into the world of Carpathian nature and active tourism along the route: Yaremche city – miny zoo with wild animals – “Girls’ tears” waterfall – Mount Sinyachka – Chornohorytsia polonin – Yaremche city.
- Day 7. Tatariv – Bukovel. – Verhovyna. Overnight in Tatariv.
Famous ski resort Bukovel. A walk through one of the largest ski resorts in Central and Eastern Europe. An overview of Molodist Lake, cable-car ride and panoramas of the highest peaks of the Chornohora Range. Those who wish may try a zip- line. Free time. Jeep tour to the mountains. Optionally.
After mouthwatering lunch we offer You to learn more about Hutsuls by visiting the unique museum – Museum of Hutsul Everyday Life and musical instruments, where you will find out about traditions, culture, songs, and regular life of the people. Next stop is the museum called “Vyshyvanka”. Here You will learn everything about embroidery, its means, different styles and symbols.
- Day 8. Check out and driving to Lviv – Western cultural capital of Ukraine. Check in the hotel.
Lunch and short city tour. Visiting Opera theatre optionally. Overnight in Lviv.
- Day 9. Lviv – city of UNESCO Heritage.
Observation tour including High castle Hill, St. George’s Cathedral, National University, Opera House, Lychakiv cemetery. Chocolate tasting or Beer tour – optionally. Gala dinner. Last night in Lviv. Time to share emotions and spend last evening with new friends.
- Day 10. Check out – airport / railway / or transfer by minivan to Kyiv.
Price: from 1550 euro per person (for the group 4 ppl and more).
- Accommodation in hotels for 9 nights in 4 or 3 star hotels. Standard twin rooms;
- Transportation by the modern air-conditioned minivan M-Benz or VW;
- Bottle of water per person daily;
- 9 breakfasts, 2 dinners;
- Local English-speaking guides during the sightseeing mentioned in the program;
- All activities described in the tour program;
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned;
- Meals according to the program;
- Visa support documents.
- International flights and train tickets;
- Personal expenses (camera/video recorder fees);
- Meals not specified in the itinerary;
- Any additional expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellations;
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff;
- Travel insurance;
- Optional tours (Chernobyl tour, Jeep tour, Chocolate and beer tasting).