Mural “Rise Up in the Dirt”, located in the Pechersk district of Kiev, is recognized as one of the best in the world. The author is a painter from New York – BKFoxx. It shows a person who helps the flower to grow from a heap of dirt. Today there are ...Read More »
Kiev and Lviv tours Visit Ukraine Things to do in Kiev
Explore Kiev and Lviv with private guide!
We provide personal tour plan for each client!
“No” for standard programs and “Yes” for unique touch.
Experienced city guide and trusted local friend in one person!
YourKievGuide.com – visit Ukraine with private guide
Kiev city tour allows you to see the city not only from the standard tourist route, but feel it inside, discover the atmosphere and rhythm of city life and its local residents!
With yourkievguide.com you can to see not only Kiev tourist attractions, but :
- climb the highest bell tower in Kiev,
- visit the deepest metro station in the world,
- try the most delicious soup with dumplings,
- enjoy extreme fishing tour,
- shoot with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, and much more!
Exciting tour with private guide plus individual touch = unforgettable vacation!
- Kiev city tour with personal guide at the standard price;
- Extreme fishing tours on the lakes and rivers in Kiev region;
- Explore Western Ukraine; fall in love with Lviv - romantic capital of Ukraine;
- Cultural tourism and art-tours, theaters and museums visiting;
- Accommodation in hotels and private apartments at the best prices in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities;
- Transfer to the airport and car rent;
On our site you will find the main directions of tours in Kiev and nearby cities, but the geography of our work is much wider.
So feel free to write us and ask questions!
Would You like to find more about folk traditions and way of livelihood in Ukraine? Learn more about matching and wedding customs? Explore rural side and enjoy beauty of the Ukrainian nature? If “YES”, this tour is definitely for You! Traditions and culture tour to the open air museum in ...Read More »