In December Kiev begins preparations for the Christmas and New Year celebrations. Traditionally, Main Christmas Tree grand opening takes place on Sophia square in Kiev on December 19, 2021. Ukrainians celebrated Christmas mainly on January 7th, still January 25th is turning to be tradition as well. Visit Kiev and explore ...Read More »
Kyiv and Lviv tours Visit Ukraine Things to do in Kyiv
Explore Kyiv and Ukraine with private guide!
We provide personal touch for each client!
Make friends and explore Ukraine and Kyiv as locals do.
Experienced city guide and trusted local friend in one person!
YourKievGuide.com – visit Ukraine with private guide
Kiev city tour allows you to see the city not only from the standard tourist route, but feel it inside, discover the atmosphere and rhythm of city life and its local residents!
With yourkievguide.com you can to see not only Kiev tourist attractions, but :
- climb the highest bell tower in Kiev,
- visit the deepest metro station in the world,
- try the most delicious soup with dumplings,
- enjoy extreme fishing tour,
- shoot with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, and much more!
Exciting tour with private guide plus individual touch = unforgettable vacation!
- Kiev city tour with personal guide at the standard price;
- Extreme fishing tours on the lakes and rivers in Kiev region;
- Explore Western Ukraine; fall in love with Lviv - romantic capital of Ukraine;
- Cultural tourism and art-tours, theaters and museums visiting;
- Accommodation in hotels and private apartments at the best prices in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities;
- Transfer to the airport and car rent;
On our site you will find the main directions of tours in Kiev and nearby cities, but the geography of our work is much wider.
So feel free to write us and ask questions!
On August 24, Ukraine celebrates the 30th anniversary of the Independence. Big day and big celebrations are planned to be performed! Urainians will have a long weekend for four days: from 21 to 24 August. In honor of the Independence Day of Ukraine there will be a number of events ...Read More »
Officially! 3 days until spring! Just a perfect time to plan your weekends! Kyiv is a very green city and boasts to have 127 parks. Moreover, there are a lot of beautiful locations just in few hours away from Kyiv. Find out where to go on weekends to enjoy awakening nature with ...Read More »