Officially! 3 days until spring! Just a perfect time to plan your weekends! Kyiv is a very green city and boasts to have 127 parks. Moreover, there are a lot of beautiful locations just in few hours away from Kyiv. Enjoy awakening nature and plan your weekends with yourkievguide.com. TOP parks in Kyiv ...Read More »
Kyiv and Lviv tours Visit Ukraine Things to do in Kyiv
Explore Kyiv and Ukraine with private guide!
We provide personal touch for each client!
Make friends and explore Ukraine and Kyiv as locals do.
Experienced city guide and trusted local friend in one person!
YourKievGuide.com – visit Ukraine with private guide
Kiev city tour allows you to see the city not only from the standard tourist route, but feel it inside, discover the atmosphere and rhythm of city life and its local residents!
With yourkievguide.com you can to see not only Kiev tourist attractions, but :
- climb the highest bell tower in Kiev,
- visit the deepest metro station in the world,
- try the most delicious soup with dumplings,
- enjoy extreme fishing tour,
- shoot with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, and much more!
Exciting tour with private guide plus individual touch = unforgettable vacation!
- Kiev city tour with personal guide at the standard price;
- Extreme fishing tours on the lakes and rivers in Kiev region;
- Explore Western Ukraine; fall in love with Lviv - romantic capital of Ukraine;
- Cultural tourism and art-tours, theaters and museums visiting;
- Accommodation in hotels and private apartments at the best prices in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities;
- Transfer to the airport and car rent;
On our site you will find the main directions of tours in Kiev and nearby cities, but the geography of our work is much wider.
So feel free to write us and ask questions!
Foreigners visiting Ukraine must have Health Insurance Certificate covering COVID-19 treatment and observation. Insurance policy must be issued by a company registered in Ukraine. There is a special health insurance program for foreign citizens in accordance with the requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine under Resolution №480 of ...Read More »
On January 25, strict lockdown in Ukraine is over. Welcome to adaptive quarantine! What does it mean for the tourists planning their trip to Ukraine? Updated COVID-19 in Ukraine news as at January 25, 2021. Updated entering rules to Ukraine: PCR test and self-isolation To end self-isolation travels from abroad must ...Read More »