This year Kiev city Day (the day when we celebrate and honor our city) will be held on May 28-29, 2016.
Celebration program offers a lot of things to do on this weekends and will surprise even the most demanding guest.
Second Kiev Aviation festival presents
- Freestyle Championship in the air. Ukrainian aerobatics national team presentation of the national team, multiple bronze medalist of the World Championship and European Championship aircraft sports, absolute champions of Ukraine and Nesterov Cup. The Su-31, the Extra-330
- Static display of aircraft An-28, Yak-52, Yak-18T
- Show-performance 3-times champion Drift
- Demonstration flights of small aircraft: more than 30 types of aircraft
- Performance of radio-controlled models, dogfight on cord and radio-controlled models
TOP things to do in Kiev on this weekend!
- National instrument kobzar concert, the ensemble of young artists and well-known Ukrainian rock groups.
- Festival of the hot air balloons.
- Outdoor festival of kites in the open-air museum Pyrogovo.
- Regatta on the Dnieper River.
- Bike race.
- 3D Mapping Seam will tell about the Ukrainian inventors and innovations that they presented to mankind.
- Jazz concert in the oldest part of Kiev – Podil district.
Visit Kiev with yourkievguide.com and be excited!